Poor Kaiba Poor Kaiba

It's a classic.

It must have been over a year or so since I've last seen this, but I always look back on it with fond memories. I like to watch it over and over again. It never loses its magic. When I think of YuGiOh, I think of the abridged series, and this. And who knows how many other spoofs there are out there.

The fact is, this is an amazing music video. Thank you so much for enriching my life with this masterful creation.

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1

Haha

No matter how many times I watch this series, it's always hilarious. These are the kinds of flashes I'd like to do, only never do because it'd involve effort and like...stuff. :P

It's great to see a flash that does Ranma 1/2 justice... moreover it's nice just to see a Ranma flash at all. I liked the graphics. It made it funnier (in a good way) and the uh voices... well, same with the voices. XD They were just great. Some were surprisingly accurate too.

It was just reaallly funny. I liked the part where Soun (or whatever) is all "The more things change, the more things stay the same, huh Saotome?" just...brilliant. There are no real words to describe the hilarity of this Ranma series, nor do I really have the time to comment on every funny aspect of the movie(s).

So anyway, please make more movies. Please? :D

Dekathos responds:

I will try my best. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE!!

Yes this series was hard work but I don't reccomend it. Stick with short, very short movies. I'm still trying to take that advise myself!

Also maybe it takes a long time but I love when viewers go into detail! I want to know what works.

SO THANKS AGAIN For the review!!!

Sorrow Song Sorrow Song

okay

it was good. Animation was good except for some parts where it was a little off. But yeah, it was good, I liked it. Way to be dramatic! :D

Glaiel Clock Glaiel Clock

effort is good.

You did pretty well makin it move and stuff. But really there was no point and it really could have been better. It looks like you put some effort into it though, so I won't give you zeros across the board.

Scripted Effects Scripted Effects

wow..

Some of that stuff looks really awesome! I wish you had told us how to do that... Cuz these effects would be great for my movie. :D

lol, good job.

OMG Custom Jon!!! OMG Custom Jon!!!

ok

I thought the art looked pretty good! However, it was a bit boring, and pointless. You didn't have enough selection.
But anyways, you'll do better next time.